CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Start dreaming

So here I am, lying in bed, trying to sleep, but my mind won't shutup. What do I want to be? What kinds of things can I do to make money off the things I love doing? What's my next, new, exciting plan? These questions tug at my brain while my eyes are slowly getting heavier. Be quiet! I just want to sleep!
I once read that once we give our brains a problem to solve it will work until it finds a solution. I recommend that you do not give it quizzes on your way to bed.
So here I am, lying in bed, an hour later, and the solution comes. Make a story blog. So that's what I'm doing to keep the creative juices flowing and hopefully bring me closer to my dreams.

I hope you enjoy my stories and I appreciate any comments or critiques...it can only make me a better writer!

0 comments: